Saturday, August 13, 2011

On to the next battle

Well, basically a month later the first battle has been won and I've decided to tackle another challenge. Perhaps I am a little crazy or perhaps I am a little over confident since my youngest son adapted real well to the toddler bed or perhaps both but I have decided today was a great day to put my two sons into the same bedroom.

I do not doubt for a minute it is too early to try this (the feet pounding on the floor above me instead of being silently nestled under covers is all the proof I need) but it took me far too much effort to move furniture around to change my mind now. It will definitely be a long few nights but hopefully by next weekend they figure it out. Let's just hope I am up for the challenge. Right now it isn't looking good.

No comments: