Monday, June 01, 2009

Good start to the week

When I get to work every morning I have a ritual, like most others no doubt, that I go through before getting down to work (if I have any). As a general rule, I hate to be disturbed during this time (more so than any other time throughout the day) and if asked about work topics I give answers that I hope will just make the person go away. This morning I was actually able to sound smart when disturbed during my pre-work ritual. The best part, the person disturbing me was my superior. Providing that is the only distraction before I get down to work, today is setting up to be a good one.

It is early Monday morning though so things could still go either way in a hurry. It is still quite odd for me to have so much optimism so early in the week (or at all while at work).

No comments: