Friday, September 04, 2009

Nightmare!

Last night I had the worst of all nightmares. I was driving my truck on the highway and was pulled over for essentially warning other drivers about the presence of police. The officer somehow locked my ignition so I had to leave my truck on the side of the highway but he was nice enough to offer me a ride. During that ride I saw the list of lame infractions he had written me up for and so I started questioning him about the validity of them. Apparently my arguing worked because he agreed to drive me back to my truck and let me drive it home.

Up to this point this dream wasn’t so bad but it was about to change in a hurry. As we approached the spot where my truck was sitting I noticed a line of cars parked on the shoulder including a fire truck and an ambulance blocking one lane of traffic. Once my truck came into view we saw the accident: right where my truck sat. The officer stopped at the end of the row of cars and I got out and walked to my truck only to find it more resembled an accordion than a motorized vehicle.

I guess that’s what I get for watching the “Demolition Derby” special of Mythbusters before going to bed.

No comments: