Sunday, July 01, 2007

We Waited for What?

On Friday, my son had his appointment at The Hospital for Sick Children in Toronto regarding his hands and feet. Since the appointment took a year to schedule, I figured we would be waiting most of the day before we were actually seen by a doctor so I was forced to use half a days vacation for the appointment. Much to my surprise, we only had to wait 45 minutes in the waiting room and another ten to fifteen minutes in another room before the doctor and his shadow (a University of Toronto student) arrived. As I predicted, it took only fifteen minutes for the doctor to look over my son and come to his surprising decision. Nothing was to be done to my son's feet. For his hands, we need to see a plastic surgeon.

1 comment:

MagicalCoffeeCup said...

unreal :(
I'm sorry to hear that....you'll have to give me more info in person.
It'll be great; don't you worry ;)